"Casablanca" 1942 Champagne Coupe (Rick's Cafe Set of 2)
Brand: HISTORY COMPANY
- 2 Vintage Champagne Coupes, as seen in classic 1942 film "Casablanca"
- Dimensions: 4 1/2" tall; 3 1/4" rim diameter; 2 3/4" base; Capacity 5 1/2 ounces
- Wide-bottomed coupe is the embodiment of sophisticated Champagne drinking
- Widely used for a variety of artisan cocktails, as well as Champagne
- Gift Box includes beverage coasters from "Rick's Cafe Americain" in French Morocco
Details: Gift Box Set of Vintage Coupe Glasses. Perfect for Serving Champagne or Cocktails, Direct from Rick's Cafe Americain. In the classic film, "Casablanca," Champagne never seems to stop flowing. The movie's coupe-style Champagne glass has nearly as much screen time as Humphrey Bogart, and its saucer-shape is, like the film itself, a timeless classic. Identical to the original 1942 movie prop, the re-discovered Champagne Coupe, standing 4 1/2 inches tall, is offered in a Gift Box of 2, along with recipes for Champagne Cocktail and French 75 (Champagne-based drinks served at Rick's Cafe), plus beverage coasters from Rick's Cafe Americain. The coupes are designed to cocktail-bar standards -- sleek, durable (meaning you can load them in the dishwasher), and holding a volume of 5 1/2-ounces. As time goes by, these will be remembered as the glasses used in the most famous toast ever: "Here's looking at you, kid."
Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.4 x 5.2 inches
We Also Recommend
Quality Stainless Steel Canister Set for Kitchen Counter with Glass Window & Airtight Lid - Food Storage Containers with Lids Airtight - Pantry Storage and Organization Set
Allied Brass WM-5T/4X-CA 8 Inch Wall Mounted 4X Magnification Make-Up Mirror, Antique Copper