Moondream 3-in-1 Sound Insulation Curtain with Noise-Blackout-Thermal Insulation, Patented Technology, 55" Width x 84" Length, White (Snow MC720), Grommet, 1 Panel
Color: White - Snow Mc720
- 3in1 solution: Soundproof, Blackout and Thermal insulation - Patented Technology
- According to test laboratories, the sound energy is folded by 4, reaching a drop of up to 7 decibels*
- Insulate your home: this 3in1 curtain also helps to reduce heating and cooling costs and blocks out 100% of the light and UV
- Single panel - Back: White lining - Rust proof grommets (1.6 inch inner diameter) - Easily adjustable to the height of your windows with iron-on tape (provided) - Bottom sewn with an overcast seam
- >>> PLEASE READ OUR BUYING GUIDE BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS
The Moondream White Soundproof Curtain is a three-in-one technical insulation solution that dresses windows with stylish fabrics and gives you the option to reduce sound levels up to 7 decibels* .
- Sound levels reduced up to four-fold, reaching a drop of up to 7 decibels* and Reduction of the reverberation of sound in the room, for a cosy, warm atmosphere. (For a surface area of approximately 215 square feet (20m²), the reverberation time is reduced by 0.4 seconds)*
- Reduction in energy costs: up to 37% drop in central heating costs* and a drop in temperature during summer*
- 100% Blackout Effect*
- Heavy fabric that provides a lovely and elegant hanging effect.
- Reinforced top section, made without stitching, provides a flawless overall appearance
- Seamless effect and discreet stitching - Adapted to windows and doors
- Overedge stitching is made with invisible thread and has a seamless effect
- Easily adjustable to the height of your windows with iron-on tape (provided) - Bottom sewn with an overcast seam
- Function: Soundproof, Blackout, Thermal Insulation
- Size: 57"W x 84"L
- Tie: #Finish#
- Care: dry-clean only
- Material: 1st layer, 100% polyester - 2nd layer 99.99% polyester+0.01% aluminium - 3rd layer, 100% cotton
- Grommet : 1,6 inch inner diameter
- Regular intervals spacing to avoid crimping the fabric.
*Test performed by Kietudes in compliance with EN ISO 10052 // *Test performed by ENVEHO test report no. M101 dated 09/02/2009 // *Test performed by ENVEHO test report no. 154 dated 05/25/2010 // *Technology Patented US Patent No 9,475,260 / Patent pending Canada : 2-804-571 // *Test by the Experimental Center for Building and Public Works Research and Studies (CEBTP), experimental report no.
Package Dimensions: 14.2 x 10.8 x 5.2 inches
Part Number: 230_1506