Palavino Aerator Stemmed Wine Glasses (3 Sets of 2 - 17oz) - Italian Crystal, Sommelier Tested - Full-Body Shaped for Richer Aerating Taste and Faster Settling Experience
- QUALITY FIRST: Our 100% Made in Italy Aerating Wine glasses are produced in a single facility in Colle di Val d’Elsa, in the bucolic and richly historic province of Siena, Tuscany. Our glasses are brilliant, resistant, and offer a perfect acoustic, all with the added convenience of being dish-washer safe.
- SOMMELIER APPROVED: Tested and Approved by Luca Martini - World Best Sommelier 2013, the Palavino Aerating Wine glass offers casual and wine connoisseurs alike an elegant wine-drinking experience. Elevate your next fine dining experience or wine-tasting party!
- SUSTAINABLE: Made with LUXION, a 100% Recycable Glass, the Palavino Aerating glass is made from the world's first true eco-crystal glass in a facility powered by renewable resources, including photovoltaic panels and other eco-friendly technologies and processes
- THE PERFECT GIFT: Designed to enhance the aromas and flavors for an elevated taste experience, Palavino aerating glasses are the perfect gift for Birthdays, Corporate Events, Weddings, Mothers Day, Fathers Day and other special occasions.
- SUPERIOR AERATION: Our two “Spaccavino” lines, created in relief, accelerate the process of aeration, helping the wine breathe faster as it swirls gently inside the perfectly clear eco-crystal glass.
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: ITALY
Details: Aerating Wine Glass I Three 2-packs by Palavino I Wine Decanter Substitute I Made Sustainably in Italy
Package Dimensions: 18.0 x 12.5 x 12.5 inches
We Also Recommend
Quality Stainless Steel Canister Set for Kitchen Counter with Glass Window & Airtight Lid - Food Storage Containers with Lids Airtight - Pantry Storage and Organization Set
Allied Brass WM-5T/4X-CA 8 Inch Wall Mounted 4X Magnification Make-Up Mirror, Antique Copper