Zalto Denk'Art Carafe No. 75 Hand-Blown Crystal Wine Glass
Color: Glass Clear
- Hand-blown from the finest European crystal. Offered here is a single carafe.
- This is the middle size of the three Zalto Carafes. The No.75 has a height of 9.8 inches
- The No.75 has a volume capacity of 820 ml.
- This carafe is ideal for decanting a wine that does not need excess ventilation.
- 100% lead-free. The Zalto carafes can go in the dishwasher, or be carefully hand washed.
Details: Every aspect in the design of the Zalto line has been made in the pursuit of creating the finest wine glass available. The curve of the bowl of each glass, carafe, and decanter in the Zalto line are tilted at 24, 48 and 72 degrees, which corresponds to the tilt angles of the Earth. As the ancient Romans believed, this triumvirate of angles, when used in vessels for food and drink, not only kept its contents fresher but also improved the taste. Further, the width of the decanter at the point of the curve is such that it allows for the greatest amount of surface space desired for the type of wine it is intended. A good swirl can be given at that point, and the shape then funnels the bouquet to the nose as it decants it perfectly into the glass. All Zalto glassware is lead-free and dishwasher safe. With Zalto decanters and carafes, you can also hand wash them with care.
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches
We Also Recommend
Quality Stainless Steel Canister Set for Kitchen Counter with Glass Window & Airtight Lid - Food Storage Containers with Lids Airtight - Pantry Storage and Organization Set
Allied Brass PG-1G-16 Pacific Grove Collection 16 Inch Groovy Accents Glass Shelf, Brushed Bronze
Allied Brass PG-1T-16 Pacific Grove Collection 16 Inch Twisted Accents Glass Shelf, Satin Nickel
Allied Brass PG-1T-16 Pacific Grove Collection 16 Inch Twisted Accents Glass Shelf, Matte Black